Food Safety Live 2019 is just about to kick off again for the year. This free event is a great way to get quick knowledge bombs to help you with your food safety compliance efforts. This year sees a different format, as Q & A sessions, but will still deliver over 5 hours of food safety information.
This annual event, which is hosted by the International Food Safety & Quality Network, will cover the following topics:
- How to set food safety objectives
- How to implement an effective customer complaints system
- How to prepare for an unannounced audit
- How to comply with FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act)
- How to select members for a food safety team
- How to plan and conduct a management review meeting
- How to implement an effective employee training program
- How to choose between a metal detector and x-ray inspection
- How to get buy-in from senior management, co-workers and shop floor
- How to calibrate a metal detector
- How to develop a positive food safety culture
- How to conduct a risk assessment
- How to design a traceability solution using blockchain
- How to approve suppliers
- How to carry out a vulnerability assessment (VACCP)
- How to assure compressed air safety
- How to conduct a product recall
- How to implement an allergen management program
- How to implement an environmental monitoring program
The topics will only go for a maximum of 10 minutes each with 5 minutes allocated for audience questions.
HACCP Mentor’s topics
This will be my sixth year of speaking at Food Safety Live. My two topics relate to “Food Safety Objectives” and also “Preparing for an Unannounced audit”. I will post a copy of my presentations from Food Safety Live 2019 on this post.
Register for Food Safety Live 2019
You can easily register for free by clicking here. You can also ask questions or submit comments before the conference starts. This helps you to avoid the hustle of the conference text chat and have a greater chance of getting the answers you are after.