The BRCGS ‘An Approach to Product Safety Culture’ Training course is a global-market course that is focussed on considering organisational culture, leadership and behavioural concepts. It is inclusive of and generic to all BRCGS Global Standards including Food Safety, Storage and Distribution, Agents and Brokers, Consumer Products and, Packaging Materials.
This is particularly useful when implementing food safety culture and product safety culture systems and requirements of the BRCGS Global Standards on site.
The training is presented through live virtual modality and breaks down key learning’s, steps and processes in an easy-to-understand format.
This BRCGS course covers:
- An introduction to product safety culture
- The impact of attitudes on product safety culture
- The impact of behaviours on product safety culture
- Key product safety culture definitions
- BRCGS Requirements for product safety culture
- Engaging staff and encouraging their involvement
- Preparatory steps in developing a Product Safety Culture Plan
- Workplace Assessment
To provide manufacturers with an in-depth and practical understanding of Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud tools and techniques, and how they can be applied in a practical manner relevant to the delegate’s industry sector.
By the completion of this BRCGS training, participants should be able to:
- Describe the concept of Product Safety Culture and why a positive culture is important to ensuring product safety and integrity
- Identify what the standards require, and the function of a Product Safety Culture Plan within a QMS
- Recognize the link between behaviour, Product Safety Culture and how it underpins product safety assurance
- Discuss how to measure an organisation’s Product Safety Culture through the use of tools and techniques
- Develop a sustainable Product Safety Culture action plan and how to engage staff to support it
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for:
- Consultants/Auditors/Technical/HR/Senior Management who lead on culture
- Operational, Technical & Quality staff
- BRCGS & Industry Professionals
- Anyone involved in implementing and maintaining Product Safety Culture
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional series. Your site does not need to be certified to a BRCGS Standard. to attend
Course facilitator: This course is personally trained by Amanda Evans-Lara who is a BRCGS Approved Virtual Trainer and BRCGS Approved Training Partner with over 25 years of experience in food safety.
Prerequisite: Delegates should have read and reviewed the latest version of their applicable Global Standard. These are available to download free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
Delivery: Virtual Live (face-to-face) in a small group environment. Numbers are strictly limited to allow for the most effective online learning experience.
Duration: 1 day
Assessment: This course includes a post-course assignment. The delegate will need to submit a product safety plan as a workplace assignment. A total score of 75% or over is required to receive a Pass grade.
Award: BRCGS Certificate of Achievement
Requirements: A stable internet connection that is capable of streaming video and audio, a webcam and microphone.
Note: This is virtual training. It is two-way interactive and live via video and sound.
There are no reviews yet.