Custom Training Development
HACCP Mentor offers a complete range of training consultancy services. These include:
- Course development for both online or face-to-face delivery
- Competency Assessment development to see if your participants understood the training delivered
- Building and managing your own business online training portal
- Hosting your tailored online training courses or events
- Hosting your online webinars
- Competency mapping to National Recognised Training (NRT)
HACCP Mentor is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). HACCP Mentor complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, HACCP Mentor is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
To discuss your training development needs, please contact us by clicking here or telephoning (02) 80057071.
Need a Food Safety Compliance speaker?
HACCP Mentor (AKA Amanda Evans-Lara) is available to speak at your upcoming event. With over 25 years experience in the food compliance area, your participants can learn easy and practical strategies to support your food safety & quality compliance goals.
HACCP Mentor is available to:
- Deliver engaging keynotes which provide fresh insights into the world of food compliance
- Run highly practical food safety, quality and compliance workshops that provide real world, actionable advice that can be implemented immediately
- Present on a wide variety of food compliance topics relevant to your business.
HACCP Mentor has spoken at these international events:
- Exemplar Global Food Safety Expo 2019
- 2018 FSPCA Annual Conference (USA)
- Food Safety Live 2018
- Food Safety Live 2017
- Food Safety Live 2016
- Food Safety Live 2015
- 21st Australian HACCP Conference
- Food Safety Live 2014
- SQF Information Day 2013
- Food Safety Live 2013
- SQF International Conference (USA) 2012
To discuss your conference or event needs, please contact us by clicking here or telephoning (02) 80057071.