The BRCGS Validation and Verification course has been designed to give you a thorough understanding of validation and verification and be able to use validation and verification in practice.
The training is presented through live virtual modality and breaks down key learning’s, steps and processes in an easy to understand format.
This BRCGS course covers:
- The key definitions of validation and verification
- Why validation and verification is important
- The validation flow process and potential techniques
- Validation in practice
- Validation conformance to the BRC Global Standards
- Methods of Verification
- Verification conformance to the BRC Global Standards
- In-course activities to help with practical application
- Post-course assignment
To gain a thorough understanding of validation and verification and be able to use validation and verification in practice.
By the completion of this BRCGS training, participants should be able to:
- Define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRCGS Standards.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites, auditors and consultants. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional series.
Course facilitator: This course is personally trained by Amanda Evans-Lara who is a BRCGS Approved Virtual Trainer and BRCGS Approved Training Partner with over 20 years’ experience in food safety.
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of HACCP Principles. While not mandatory, it would be helpful for delegates to have read or be familiar with at least one of the BRCGS Standards.
Delivery: Virtual Live (face-to-face)
Duration: 1 day
Assessment: This course includes a work-based BRCGS Validation and Verification course assignment. A total score of 75% or over is required to receive a Pass grade.
Award: BRCGS Certificate of Achievement
Requirements: A stable internet connection that is capable of streaming video and audio, a webcam and microphone.
Note: This is virtual training. It is two-way interactive and live via video and sound.