The BRCGS Food – Issue 8 Sites Training course has been designed to give you a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements.
Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
The training is presented through live virtual modality and breaks down key learning’s, steps and processes in an easy to understand format.
This BRCGS course covers:
- An introduction to the BRCGS Food Issue 8 Standard
- The background and benefits of the Standard
- A detailed review of the requirements of each section of the Standard
- Preparing for BRC Global Standards Certification
- Post audit requirements
- BRC Global Standard Resources
- Course exam
To gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements.
By the completion of this BRCGS training, participants should be able to:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for technical managers, quality managers, food safety / quality teams, retailers and consultants. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional series.
Course facilitator: This course is personally trained by Amanda Evans-Lara who is a BRCGS Approved Virtual Trainer and BRCGS Approved Training Partner with over 20 years’ experience in food safety.
Prerequisite: Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
Delivery: Virtual Live (face-to-face)
Duration: 2 days
Assessment: At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. A total score of 60% or over is required to receive a Pass grade.
Award: BRCGS Certificate of Achievement
Requirements: A stable internet connection that is capable of streaming video and audio, a webcam and microphone.
Note: This is virtual training. It is two-way interactive and live via video and sound.