Online expertise for when you need help complying with HACCP, food safety or quality requirements.
When you operate a food business or are employed in a food safety/quality role, it’s hard to know where to go for answers. Free platforms give you a confusing mess of options. True experts can be hard to track down. Ask Google, and you will have to sift through millions of results.
That’s why HACCP Mentor Support Assist was created.
HACCP Mentor has created the world’s simplest food safety, HACCP and quality coaching platform. All it takes is three easy steps:
- Post a food safety, HACCP or quality compliance question on the wall.
- Get a prompt answer from Amanda or one of HACCP Mentor’s experienced team members
- Implement expert advice with confidence.
Until now, HACCP Mentor’s coaching has only been available to her private clients who have paid up to $2,000 per month for the privilege. Now Amanda Evans-Lara is making this kind of personalized coaching more accessible than ever before.
You can now get no-frills, to-the-point advice on things like:
- Closing out external and internal audit CARS
- Setting up your food safety system
- Verifying food labels
- Identifying the root cause of common food safety compliance problems
- Interpretation of GFSI requirements
- Process step hazard identification
- Customer and retailer management
- Navigating new food business start-up
- Working out your CCPs or Preventive Controls
- Validating your critical limits
You can also view other HACCP Mentor Support Assist questions (and answers) in your feed. You might get answers to questions you didn’t even know to ask!