The HACCP Basics training kit is designed to provide an easy to understand overview of the HACCP basics. This training kit contains everything you need to successfully deliver the HACCP Basics training within your food business. The short video presentation is targeted at those who have a limited knowledge of HACCP and how it applies to the food industry. This training is considered as basic level training suitable for food handlers and can be used as part of your food business induction program.
By the completion of this training the participant should have a knowledge of:
- What is a hazard?
- The Codex and regulatory requirements for HACCP
- An overview of 5 preliminary steps of HACCP
- An overview of the 7 principles that make up the HACCP framework.
The HACCP Basics Training Kit
The HACCP Basics training kit allows the facilitator to train unlimited employees within the food business. The HACCP Basics training kit includes:
- Electronic Training Video (as a video file download)
- Full training facilitator instruction book including required audit evidence
- Training Overview Statement
- Training Delivery Schedule
- Training Attendance Record
- Participant Competency Assessment
- Facilitator Marking Guide
- Training Competency Record Template
The HACCP Basics training kit is a fantastic, easy and cost-effective way to train employees within your food business. This training pack allows unlimited employees to be trained and assessed against relevant food business, food safety and food compliance topics.
All of the GFSI and major customer standards, for example BRC, SQF, WQA, Codex HACCP to name a few, require training to be undertaken and employee competency to be assessed. This training kit has been designed to help your food business meet its 3rd party certification requirements with regards to the delivery of this training.
Got a question?
Check out our FAQ for system requirements