FSSC 22000 presents one of the most comprehensive approaches to a food safety management system for those engaged in the manufacturing of food items. Because of its basis in ISO 22000:2005, this standard seamlessly integrates into other quality management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OH SAS 18001, making it an integral part of any food manufacturing organisation’s ability to improve quality and ensure safety.
An Introduction to FSSC 22000 is an entry level course which has been designed to give you a fundamental understanding of the requirements of FSSC 22000 in your food business.
The training is presented through live virtual modality and breaks down key learning’s, steps and processes in an easy to understand format.
This course covers:
- An introduction to FSSC 22000
- The components of FSSC 22000
- Key Definitions
- An overview of ISO 22000
- An overview of ISO 22002-1
- Pre-requisite program requirements
- The FSSC 22000 certification process
To provide an overview of the compliance requirements of FSSC 22000.
By the completion of this training participants should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of maintaining FSSC 22000 certification
- Outline key components associated with FSSC 22000 certification
- Determine your own business requirements for FSSC 22000 certification
- List common pre-requisite programs
- Identify gradings for FSSC 22000 audit non-conformances
This training is suitable for all food personnel including Food Safety supervisors, HACCP team members, QA professionals, food auditors, administration support and food consultants. This is a great course to increase or refresh your current knowledge in FSSC 22000.
This course is personally trained by Amanda Evans-Lara who is a qualified trainer and auditor with over 20 years experience in food safety.
Duration: 2 hours
Award: Certificate of Competency
Requirements: A stable internet connection that is capable of streaming video and audio, a webcam and microphone.
Note: This is virtual training. It is two-way interactive and live via video and sound.