It is that time of the year where we start to wrap up and reflect on the past 12 months. I am sure the year has been busy enough and hopefully you have been able to keep on top of all the changes to your local food safety legislation and customer standards. Keeping up-to-date can be over-whelming so I thought I would provide you with links to the most read HACCP Mentor articles on the HACCP Mentor website.
For some of you this may not be new information and for others the posts are a goldmine of help and direction. I also believe they are a great refresher to help refocus on some really basic food safety compliance requirements.
The most read articles for 2017 were:
- Wearing jewelry in a Food Business
- GMP in the Food Industry
- HACCP Flow Process Charts
- What is the severity of a hazard?
- How to set food safety objectives
Click on each of the titles to refresh, recap or find out more.
Avoid QA fatigue
I also wanted to share with an article that is great reminder as 2017 draws to an end. “How to avoid QA fatigue” provides easy to implement stress management and fatigue reduction strategies to help you through this busy period. Check out my tips by clicking here.
Planning for 2018
The holiday break is a great time for me to undertake my planning and goal setting for the coming year. There are a few projects I want to get into along with implementing a myriad of business improvement strategies. The top three (3) activities on my list so far are to:
- Add more Express Learning Modules to help you get the most relevant food compliance information in the least amount of time.
- Further streamline compliance documentation for HACCP Mentor consultancy clients.
- Launch support services for the food safety consultants in the HACCP Mentor community.
You may think these are hefty goals, but hey, I am always up for a challenge 🙂 If there is something that you would like to see on the HACCP Mentor website, just let me know by leaving a comment below this post.
What was you favorite HACCP Mentor article for 2017?
Share your favourite HACCP Mentor articles from 2017 by leaving a comment below.