Food Safety HACCP Challenge
The Food Safety HACCP Challenge is all about revving up your HACCP and food safety commitment. The Food Safety HACCP Challenge is FREE and involves implementing one HACCP food safety strategy every week regardless of any of your planned verification activities.
The #FSHChallenge aims to keep you motivated, focused and gives you the opportunity to spread the word about HACCP and food safety. It is also a great way to evidence business and management commitment.
How to get the HACCP Mentor Food Safety HACCP Challenge
Each week, I will be posting the weeks #FSHChallenge on my website. These posts will provide what the challenge is and direction on how to implement and achieve the weekly strategy.
If you want to get email alerts for each new food safety HACCP challenge, you can sign up by using the subscription box at the bottom of this page.
Social Support and Share
Getting social with the FSH Challenge is easy. I have set up an Instagram and Twitter hashtag of #FSHChallenge so you can keep up-to-date, let me know how you are going with the challenge or to post your implementation photos.
If you have not joined HACCP Mentor yet on Instagram or Twitter you can find links below.
Are you ready to get started?
- Week 1 - Pest Bait Maps
- Week 2 - Wash Hand Basins
- Week 3 - Are your Approved Supplier HACCP Certificates current?
- Week 4 - Food recall plan external contacts
- Week 5 - Unlabelled Chemicals - a danger to your food business
- Week 6 - How good is your visitor access policy?
- Week 7 - Is firefighting equipment on your cleaning schedule?
- Week 8 - Who is on your HACCP Team?
- Week 9 - The importance of scale calibration
- Week 10 - How good is your glass register?
- Week 11 - How controlled is your external garbage?
- Week 12 - Have you considered this hidden food allergen?
- Week 13 - Educate your staff with this free food safety video
- Week 14 - How clean is your cleaning equipment?
- Week 15 - Do you have a disaster contingency plan?
- Week 16 - Do you use wooden pallets in your food business?
- Week 17 - How safe is your food business water supply?
- Week 18 - Performance checks for scales
- Week 19 - How controlled are your maintenance activities?
- Week 20 - Are your overhead lights a food safety risk?
- Week 21 - What is the real temperature of your food cold rooms?
- Week 22 - Wearing jewellery to work in a food business
- Week 23 - Are your external grounds well maintained?
- Week 24 - Are your HACCP monitoring records correct?
- Week 25 - How good is your food metal detector?
- Week 26 - How customer complaints can protect your food business
- Week 27 - How clean are your floor drains?
- Week 28 - Food production signage in your food business